Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vegetarian Week!



So guess what October 1- October 7 is??? It's world vegetarian week!!! Yeah I know I thought the same things:
1)It's not a normal week.. who the heck starts a week on Thursday?
2)Who the heck decided to make these arbitrary days vegetarian week?
3)What does one do during vegetarian week?

Well I don't know the answer to any of these questions. So much like Fox News I'll just make it up!

1)Why not? It's easier to say we are doing it the first 7 days of October instead of the first week of October. Vegetarians decided we want the 1-7th.... those days are ours!!

2)My guess is that there is a secret mastermind group of vegetarians made of the most powerful vegetarians from around the world set the dates. Current members include Alanis Morissette, Alicia Silverstone, Amitabh Bachchan, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (from the Simpsons), Serj Tankian. Past members have included Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, and Sir Issac Newton.

3)During the week all vegetarians confess all the times they ate meet throughout the year and try to recruit new vegetarians.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! Got a better theory? Post it in the comments.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"So much like Fox News I'll just make it up!"?

Give me 3 objective (evidence) examples that will vindicate that statement. :)

Unknown said...

I could have used any News organization :) I just chose Fox because my guess is that my audience are not huge fans of Fox :) You can say that about any news organization.

Ankit